14 January 2009

Inauguration

So the Inauguration date is inside of a week away and I don' t even want to find out what Obama's first move is. I'm not saying that I am a McCain supporter, because I'm not. In November it was obvious to me that Obama was going to win the election, as my history teacher said "the Democrats could have nominated Mickey Mouse and he could have won," yet people who liked McCain were trying to tell me that the Indonesian school Obama went to required citizenship in the country, and that the U.S. "frowns upon" the idea that someone has multiple citizenships. On that note, how would our ambassadors be able to serve overseas, or does diplomatic immunity apply to citizenship as well? The anti-Obama people also said that he was originally from Kenya, not Hawaii, which isn't true. His father was from Kenya and he came over to America and lived in Kansas, where he met Mrs. Obama and they had Barack. His father then went back to Kenya, or something or other like that, and Barack and his mother went to live with his grandmother in Hawaii, were he recently visited to see his grandmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment