18 June 2009

I realize that I haven't been on for a good five months but I have noticed that people are getting stupider by the generation: the old dude who shot up the Jewish Heritage museum and then killed himself, the Va. Tech shooting, the dude who went into the school in Lancaster Pa. driving a bread truck and killed students and teachers, the idiot who went into the mall and killed people. I have noticed that all of these people then proceeded to kill themselves after commiting these crimes. I understand that all of these are tragic, but what the hell is this world coming to?!? Or are we just going to sit there and let all this crap happen? Where are the security measures? How are we supposed to feel safe going to school or on a family/school trip if there are people just sitting around waiting to pull some stunt like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment